Help us keep our neighborhood looking it's best! Below are a few things that everyone can do to help our neighborhood:
- Keep trash cans and recycling bins out of sight. They should not be visible from the street.
- Basketball hoops should not be held in place by tires, bricks, mulch bags, etc, and should be kept upright and in good condition.
- Toys and sporting equipment should not be kept in the front or side yards.
- Wash mildew and dirt from siding as needed.
- Mailbox and post should be kept in good condition and have house numbers clearly visible.
- Wood trim, paint, shutters and siding should be kept in good condition and free of peeling paint, mildew, rot, etc.
- Do not store landscaping supplies, tools, vehicle parts, ladders or other objects anywhere where it can be seen from the street.
- All vehicles should be maintained in operational condition. Unregistered vehicles, vehicles with flat tires, or otherwise inoperable are prohibited (yes, even on your own driveway)
Take 30 seconds of your time and look at your house from the street. Do you notice any of the above issues? Take the time to correct them and help improve our neighborhood!